How to Get Money is web that present the way to get a lot of money

Monday 17 June 2013

Refleksi 49

7 Elegi Pemberontakan Pendidikan Matematika 16: Apakah Matematika Kontradiktif (Bagian Keenam)


 From article above I know that Basic elements forming the smallest non Mathematics Singular Systems, because singular can’t give anything. But singular component is part of mathematics, so we can test the contradiction in mathematics using this element.

8 Elegi Menggapai Sumber Bacaan_Makalah_Penelitian_Pengabdian Masyarakat_tentang Matematika_Pendidikan Matematika_dan Filsafat


Thank you for uploading that source. I hope it can help me understanding mathematics. I have been open that link. There are many reference, I think it also can help me in preparing my lecture in the future.

9 Elegi Pemberontakan Pendidikan Matematika 25: Kompromi antar Pure Mathematics dgn School Mathemastics (Jawaban untuk Prof Sutarto Bgn Keempat)


From article above I know that there are horizontal mathematics and vertical mathematics. This concept is developed by PMRI. PMRI introduce this concept to young people, so young people can learn about pure mathematics but do not forget about school mathematics. I agree with Mr Marsigit that imply there is quasi mathematics as a mediator of that two.

15 Elegi Bagaimana Matematikawan Dapat Mengusir Syaitan?


From elegy above I know that mathematics can use their logic to win the fight with the devil. Devil lost because mathematicians do not influence with the flattery from the devil. I think as a human we also can do this, but we should use our logic and press our desire.


From article above I know that the proses of study is very important. The proses of our study will give us experience to solve our problem in our life. Even though the method just like not important but I believe one day everything that we now learn will bring benefit to us.

Elegi Menggapai Pendidikan Bukan Laskar

The best method to study something is learning approach. If we want to do this we should love what we learn. I agree with passage above education is the requirement of the student not the teacher. If the teacher just give the material and the student do not feel that they need it. It is meaningless.

18 Elegi Jebakan Filsafat


From article above I know that there are many trap that can block our way. Each trap has their own character. For example the trap of attention. It have characteristic as pretend pay attention in something, but in fact he did not. As a human we should try to release ourselves from each trap.

19. Elegi Menggapai Belajar dan Mengajar


From article above I know that every student want get a good teacher. However student will understand well the material that given by the teacher if they enjoy in the class. It is the challenge to the teacher to make good situation to their student. teacher should give a chance to their student. Student should not to be a passive object. Teacher just as a facilitator not to dominate the class.

20 Sumber Penting untuk Pembelajaran Matematika


Thank you for share this link. It will help me to prepare my lecture in the future. In this Apec link share many information about Career and Technical Education, ICT in Education, Teacher Quality, Mathematics, Science  Learning Each Other's Languages, Higher Education, Cooperation in Education. I think it will bring benefit to me.

Refleksi 49 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown